Your new Isagenix lifestyle may cause you to rethink some of your classic family recipes. These tried-and-true Isagenix recipes combine Isagenix products with healthy natural foods for a diet-friendly meal that your family will love.
Frozen Fruit Isagenix ISAcles
A delicious treat for the summer months!
- 450g vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop IsaLean Vanilla Shake
- 1 scoop IsaPro
- 120ml water
- 2 scoops Want More Energy
- 180ml frozen juice concentrate – choose your flavor!
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- Pour into individual moulds, insert popsicle sticks and freeze
Number of Servings: 10
Peanut Butter and Banana Isagenix IsaShake
A twist on the classic Isagenix shake!
- 500ml water
- 4 scoops Chocolate IsaLean Pro
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 large banana
- 250g ice
- Blend and serve!
Isagenix IsaCrunch Chicken Nuggets
An Isagenix recipe the whole family will love!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 60g of oat bran
- 60g of IsaCrunch
- 60g of ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 120ml water
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly coat with olive oil
- Cut chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces (about 4cm square) and set aside
- Combine dry ingredients in a large lidded container and shake well
- Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each nugget in the water/egg mixture and then in the dry mixture, making sure each piece is evenly coated
- Set the nuggets on the baking sheet and bake 10-15 minutes or until crisply golden
Number of servings: This Isagenix recipes makes 4 servings (each of 4-6 nuggets)
More Isagenix Recipes
For more Isagenix recipes please see our blog or the official Isagenix website.