Although Isagenix shakes are delicious, it can be fun to switch things up at times. Here are three of our favourite Isagenix Recipes.
Healthier Hot Chocolate
- 2 scoops of Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaLean Shake
- 240ml of hot water or milk (or a mix of each)
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Combine all of the ingredients in your IsaShaker and shake until the desired consistency is reached, open the bottle slowly, and serve. If desired, this delicious drink can be served hot as long as you are mindful to avoid overheating it. Water that gets too hot (more than 65 degrees) can denature the enzymes and protein in the shake, resulting in a sticky, less nutritious mixture.
To make a peppermint version of this hot chocolate, simply omit the ground cinnamon and nutmeg and replace them with 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- 1 scoop of Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaLean
- 240ml of coconut water
- 1 Tablespoon of raw coconut
- 4 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 scoop Strawberry Cream IsaLean
- 3 strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 240ml of water
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.